Thursday, September 9, 2010

{Untitled}




FOR TODAY…

Outside my window...it is cool and feels like fall! I am sure that it will warm up this afternoon, but this my perfect weather!

I am thinking...about all the things I have on my to do list. For starters, calling Com Ed...yuck!

I am thankful for...finally feeling better.

From the kitchen...tonight I am making one of my favorite blogger's, Notes from the Frugal Trenches "Poor Man/Lazy Man Cabbage Rolls". I am excited to try them out because I love cabbage rolls from my favorite German restaurant.

I am wearing...jeans and a sweatshirt! Yay sweatshirt weather!

I am creating...still working on a plan to simplify my life!

I am going...to the zoo tomorrow with Lily and our friends! The weather should be great, hopefully it won't be too crowded, and we need to get out!

I am reading...In theory, I am still reading The First American: The Life and Times of Benjamin Franklin. However I haven't picked it up in a while.

I am hoping...that a friend's critically ill son responds to treatment.

I am hearing...Lily singing and "tap dancing".

Around the house...not much going on. I have some laundry to put away.

A few plans for the rest of the week...errands today, zoo tomorrow, BBQ at my aunt's on Saturday, and the first Bears game on Sunday!

From my picture journal...

This was taken about 6 years ago on vacation for our first anniversary. It was taken with our first digital camera.

No comments: