Thursday, September 9, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday

- The weather is finally cooling off so Lily is now sporting her traditional half pony instead of a full ponytail. It makes her look a lot younger, which I am happy about.
- My dinner is baking away in the oven. I am so excited to try it, but unfortunately a bit spilled on the bottom of the oven, so I am smelling burnt food with a slight aroma of cabbage rolls.
- My one dog is snoring, my other dog is sprawled on the couch in the other room. I have very lazy dogs.
- The greys in my hair are taking over...I need to color it ASAP!
- Tonight is the first NFL game of the season. Also, Vampire Diaries starts tonight. I am insanely excited about fall TV. But I will still miss Lost.
- Lily is adorable, but also very 2 lately.
- I very much want to go to an apple orchard and pumpkin patch this year. We didn't make it last year :(
- My 2 year old is almost too tall for some 3T pants! She is a tall kid! Must get that from her daddy, because I am notsomuch on the tall side.
- Our computer desk, which I just cleaned off the other day, already looks like an office threw up on it.
- I love having the windows open on fallish evenings, even if I wake up in the morning cold. I love snuggling into my blankets!
- I sometimes think I am wittier than I really am.
- I almost always say what is on my mind, which makes me appear brash, crass and uncouth. But at least you never have to wonder what I am thinking.
- Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd is one of my favorite songs. I also really like Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
- I love to paint my fingernails, but I prefer my toes bare.
- I am really excited for my dinner.

No comments: