Wednesday, July 7, 2010




Outside my window..... I can see that the bushes out front really need to be trimmed.

I am thinking..... about starting to think about the upcoming MOPS year. I am doing Finance this year.

I am thankful for... a wonderfully successful surgery last week.

I am wearing.... khaki capris, a printed green tank top, and some of my new Lia Sophia bling...a necklace, earrings, bracelet. Oh yeah, and I actually put mascara on today.

I am remembering..... that I need to pay a bill.

I am going..... to veg on the couch and watch TV while Chickie is napping. Technically I am still recuperating!

I am currently reading..... The China Study, The Celestine Prophecy, and The Time Traveler's Wife.

I am hoping.....that Chickie stops running a fever.

On my mind..... thinking of a friend who lost someone unexpectedly.

Noticing that.....I really need to repaint my nails.

Pondering these words..... Live like no one else so you can live like no one else.

From the kitchen..... lunch dishes need to be put in the dishwasher and we are having spaghetti for dinner.

Around the house..... mounds of dog hair that reappear within mere moments of being vacuumed up!

One of my favorite things....my little girls giggle!

From my picture journal.....

Chickie and her Gi-Gi-ma, almost exactly two years ago. I miss you everyday Grandma!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love, Love, LOve, LOVe, LOVE this picture of Grandma and Lily!