Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Getting Things Done

I woke up yesterday morning and decided it was time to be an adult. You may have thought that living on my own, getting married, having jobs, or you know, that little thing of being responsible for another human being might do it, but apparently I am always a little late to catch on. So I decided that cookies are no longer an appropriate breakfast and house cleaning is something that should be done with a little more regularity.

So that is what I did yesterday.

I cleaned.

And cleaned.

And laundered many, many loads.

I made a menu plan.

I made a grocery list.

I went grocery shopping.

And then I collapsed into bed, utterly exhausted.

But it was so nice to wake up to a clean house, full fridge, and solid plan for our meals for the rest of the week.

And I feel so grown up.

Who knew? Being an adult can be kinda rewarding!

No comments: