- she signs "more". we have been working on some baby signs, but so far this is the only one she really has down. i have been trying to teach her "milk" and "all done", but lily never really has an all done...she will eat as long as i put food in front of her!
- she waves and says "bye-bye". however, her hand is turned towards herself when she waves. it is the cutest thing.
- she has mastered "uh-oh" and throws things just to say it.
- she has discovered how to turn the tv off.
- she gleefully yells out "daddy" when matt walks in the door from work.
- and just this evening, she was standing, holding my knee and she let go and stood on her own for about five seconds.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
I have been a bad mommy lately because I haven't posted anything or taken any pictures. Which is not to say things haven't been happening. I absolutely love this stage/age because Lily literally does something new every single day. I am constantly amazed how fast she learns! So here is a list of the new things she has been doing lately (at least I don't think I have mentioned them before):