Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm A Guest Writer!

Head over to my favorite blog, The Cloth Diaper Whisperer, to check out my guest post. I was having a moment the other day when I was just loving cloth diapers (like most days). Lily was crawling around in just a t-shirt and diaper, and I got to thinking how cute her little bottom was. So I thought I would contact Kelly's Closet and let them know how much I love their website and associated blog. My intention was just to let them know how much I appreciate them, because who doesn't want to hear some praise, right? Well Kelly, the owner, promptly responded and wanted to know if she could publish my email. I had titled it "Just Love" and since this is Valentine's week, she thought it would fit nicely. After a quick double check of what I wrote to make sure I didn't sound like a total boob, I told her sure. She asked for a photo of me and Lily and I told her I would get her one as soon as Matt got home to take one. One of the pitfalls of being the family photographer...I am never in any pictures! I also sent her one from a few days prior when I put a diaper on Lily's baby. Lily now loves, and I mean loves to empty her diaper basket. While she was emptying away the other day, I thought I would be funny and put one on Baby.
And yes, I am a little bit obsessed with cloth diapers. But it is a healthy obsession. Just ask Heather....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics...and love that you and Lily are "famous" on another site!!!