Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Won!


I never, ever win anything, but I won a book! It is called Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon. It is about cooking whole, healthy foods. I have been reading tons of books lately about eating healthy, whole foods. I am trying to make as much as possible from scratch and avoid processed foods. I really have been wanting to get my hands on this book, but the wait list at the library is really long! Now I have my own copy. It should be here before the end of the week! I am so excited! A couple of the other books that I have read are The Omnivore's Dilemma and In Defense of Food, both by Michael Pollan, and I am currently reading Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver. I highly recommend reading all three of them. They are very eye opening and will definitely make you think about where your food comes from. I can't wait to get started reading this book! If anyone else has read it, I would love to know what you think.

**I think I have to say something like this image is courtesy of Amazon (because that is where I downloaded it from). Just don't want to get in trouble!

No comments: