Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ouchie!


Don't ask why the photo is flipped. It isn't in my picture file, just when I upload it. Anyway, Lily and the little girl I watch two days a week play together as well as you can expect a 9 and 10 month old to play together. While Lily has 3 pounds on her little friend, her friend crawls and stands up on her own...and likes to beat Lily up. Lily will, I am positive, give her buddy a run for her money once she is as mobile, but in the mean time, her friend likes to claw Lily's pretty little face. She has a nice scratch under her eye, complete with mild swelling. I am not sure if it is going to turn into a black eye. Either it will, or by the time I get her up from a nap, it will be completely healed. My kiddo has amazing healing powers. Must be all the good boob juice.

No comments: