Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Few Photos



Isn't she just adorable in nothing but her cloth diapers. The mattress from her crib is in the background of one of the pictures. We had to lower her crib because she is really close to pulling herself up and we didn't want the first time to be in and over her crib rail.
Trying to pull herself up - hence the crib lowering.

She was very interested in the mechanical aspects of the chair.

Her new, snazzy, way expensive but uber cool sippy cup.

It is kind of hard to tell, but she fell asleep sitting up in her crib and slumped forward. Sitting up in her crib is her new thing. It is nice, because she will sit quietly and play for a while, often when I think she is sleeping. I had put her down for a nap, but she had other ideas. After she quieted down, I went in to check on her and this is how I found her. I snapped a quick picture, and then thinking she couldn't possibly be comfortable, I laid her down. Stupid move. She woke up and wouldn't go back down. Duh mommy! Let sleeping babies lie...sort of.

1 comment:

Jen B. said...

Erin would fall asleep sitting up all the time! Too cute!