Friday, December 5, 2008

If I Can Just Brag for a Minute....

And I can, because it is my blog - I have the best kiddo! I just picked her up from Moppets, the babysitting for MOPS, and all the volunteers once again told me how she is the best baby and doesn't cry and is so good and so content. They tell me this everytime. And I frequently have people ask if she ever cries. I invite those people over between about 6 pm and 7 am. They can see - err, hear - for themselves. She never cried once at Grandma's wake, and we were there for almost six hours. She was good during the funeral, only growling - yes, she growls - a couple times which just added some comic relief.
I know I am probably jinxing myself, but oh well. I am just so thankful for Lily and am so blessed to be her mama! And on that note, I am going to dance around with my little munchkin to some Christmas tunes. This is part of my kicking my own butt into Christmas gear. I will get there yet!

No comments: