Friday, December 12, 2008

I haven't updated in a week, so I thought maybe I should. Nothing really exciting has been going on. We put up our tree last week, but have yet to take that obligatory picture of the baby in front of the tree. So far Lily has done a pretty good job of leaving it alone. She will roll over to it, but hasn't tried to grab it yet, which I am sure she will do now that I say she hasn't. Let's see...she has a new favorite toy - the wooden spoons and a pan. She likes to play the drums. Lily now takes baths in the regular bath tub which means I get an aching back, but she enjoys them a lot more.
I still haven't done any Christmas shopping, nor have I done my cards. I'm definitely thinking about maybe starting to get ready for Christmas, so that's a start, right? I am just so not on the ball this year. But I think maybe a lot of people are having a hard time getting all Christmased up this year (like how I make up words?) I guess we can blame the economy. Or maybe I am just lazy. Or maybe - and this is probably it - this year I don't work with a bunch of women where all we do is talk about Christmas stuff and run errands during lunch. Nothing like peer pressure to get your butt moving. Well, I don't have much to say, so here are some cute pictures of the best present I got this year!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE HER! She is the best! And don't worry....you are NOT the only one putting Christmas off this year! Love you!