Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Because We Haven't Had Enough Changes in the Past Year

Things are about to get super crazy! We are moving...across the country!!! We are Denver bound! Matt has already been out there and found us a sweet new house which he closes on in two weeks! Our stuff is packed. I have given notice at work. And in 18 days we are leaving the midwest behind and heading for the mountains! I am so excited. And scared. And happy. And so, so, so ready to get back to my life from a year ago...albeit 1000 miles from where I thought we would be. I will be home with the kiddos again and it will be just us. The past year has been an adventure, to say the least. And I am so grateful for all the support we have had from our families, particulary my inlaws, who have put their lives on hold to help us get where we are. But we need to be back on our own and Matt has a great new gig. Hopefully we will get settled and acclimated and used to being just us in no time. Until then, though, I have details to figure out and stuff to pack!

Denver, here we come!!

No comments: