Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It is a new year! Happy New Year! 2012 has been a crazy year and there are parts of me (big parts!!) that would love to rewind to New Year's Day 2012 and make a lot of different decisions. But alas, we can only go forward, so forward I go. This year I want to be more relaxed, more chilled, more peaceful. Freak out less. And I want to eat more veggies. And lose weight. And get our debt paid off. And buy an awesome new house. So far, one day in all I can say is I didn't spend any money today and I didn't eat any sweets. And I had asparagus. Baby steps I guess. I also want to blog more. I want to blog like I used to when Lily was a baby and I started this blog. Margie is getting a bad deal here...I haven't written down pretty much anything. Of course, my camera is also broken right now, so I guess I may be doing a lot of posts without pictures. So there you have it...my goals for the new year. And with that, I am off to bed for tomorrow morning, bright and early, I have to go back to work after having 11 days off. Good night and Happy New Year!

No comments: