Monday, January 7, 2013

Boring

Oh the irony. I finally get back into blogging and have nothing exciting to blog about. Every week day is the same - I get up, sneak off to work while everyone else is still sleeping, do work stuff, eat lunch (today I went for a 30 minute walk around the parking lot on my lunch hour. IT.WAS.AWESOME! Totally going to try to do that most days!), more work stuff, come home, play with my little ladies, maybe run and errand, maybe do a chore, eat dinner, clean up from dinner, pack lunches, put Margie to bed, read or play a game with Lily, shower, blog, and watch some TV before going to bed and starting all over. Some days, like today, the kids are charming and I have a great time and have lots of patience and am in a good mood and smile at my husband. Some days I am cranky and can't figure out what in the world would bring me out of my mood. Some days I am too tired to think, other days I have a lot of energy. But really, it doesn't seem that many exciting things happen. I have 4 or 5 hours with the kids between when I get home from work and when Margie goes down - longer with Lily - and I should have plenty of interesting and funny stories, but today I can't think of one. So there you have it...my boring life.

And now I am off to watch a couple more episodes of Downton Abbey. It's my newest obsession!

No comments: