Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's Been Crazy Around These Parts...

First off... How gorgeous is she?
This little beauty is just growing up so fast! She is so inquisitive and loves to learn. She does pre-K workbooks like crazy and flies through them. She is doing some discovery camps at her school this summer and she loves them. She is a great little swimmer and loves ballet and soccer. I can't believe what a kid she is now! Look at the picture of us on the sidebar -----> It was not even a full year ago. She has changed so much! I don't know if it is just a normal 4 year old thing or if it is because I have another baby now, but she has grown up so much in the past year. She is my little buddy and she constantly amazes me! And then this one, Wow! She is nine months old already!
She is 19 lbs, 14 oz and 27 1/2 inches tall. She is crawling on her hands and knees when she wants to, otherwise she scoots all over in an incredibly fast army crawl. She pulls up on everything and even lets go for a couple seconds. I wouldn't be surprised if she was walking very soon. She is starting to make some noises that mean something and she loves to shake her head no. She is a horrible sleeper. I didn't think any child could sleep worse than Lily did, but I guess the joke is on me. She loves avocado and hates banana. She is such a joy and I love her so much. She loves to smile and full out laugh and she watches her big sister with such admiration. I love how my girls play together. It is so sweet and I didn't expect it to happen this soon! Margie is definitely a mommy's girl in a way Lily never was. It can be a bit frustrating. We have had a crazy couple months. We decided to move. It was a long time coming but also felt very, very sudden. We decided to rent out our house and found a tenant quickly. We moved in with my in-laws for the time being and are currently house hunting. It has been a bit of an adjustment, but after almost 4 weeks, I finally feel like we are starting to settle into a routine. It is a bit of an emotional roller coaster. While we had definitely outgrown our house, I was still sad to leave it. And I am having a hard time. I don't know where exactly we will be buying and I don't deal with change well. BUT! But it is also the right time for us to buy our "forever" house and incredibly exciting. I know I need to just relax, but it doesn't seem to be my nature. I pretty much never cry, but I have been in tears about every other day. Summer is just flying by. I feel like I lost all of June packing and I can't believe July is half over. We have been enjoying the pool and trying not to melt in the insane heat! I can't wait for cooler temps...I love fall and am so over summer! Thanks for checking in!

No comments: