Thursday, September 30, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday

- When I have my sunglasses on, I think I have a rather cute nose. Without my sunglasses, I am not such a fan of it.
- I think cookies and coffee are an appropriate breakfast for myself, but prefer to feed Lily something healthier.
- I think I might start scrapbooking.
- I haven't printed any pictures in well over a year. So while I do have a million images of Lily on the computer, I don't have many actual photos.
- I really need to lose weight. Like, really really.
- But I love food and loathe exercise, so...
- I need to renew our zoo membership.
- We are way behind on our DVR'd shows. I think we have about 5 hours of programming to watch from the past week. And we have watched a couple hours. And yes, I realize we watch too much TV.
- But in my defense, I read on average 3 books a week.
- I don't really have that much free time. I read fast and stay up too late.

No comments: