Monday, September 20, 2010

I Can't Think of a Creative Title

I can't think of a creative title so I won't even attempt to be witty or anything. My mind has gone a bit numb. I blame Lily's insistence on watching Go Potty Go! repeatedly. Normally I would make her go play or something, but she got her flu shot today and is feeling a little punky. Her leg hurts. Poor Chickie.

Yesterday we played outside after the Bears game. I took a million pictures of Lily. I haven't taken many lately, so it was nice to get reacquainted with my camera. Would you like to see a few? Of course you would...that's why most of you stop by, isn't it?











I realize Lily isn't really smiling in any of the pictures, but she almost never looks at the camera or lets me get all up in her face.

She sure is a cutie, isn't she?



No comments: