Monday, February 15, 2010

Prayers Please

My lovely Mom, pictured in the last post, is in the hospital. The ICU to be exact. They are in the process of determining what is causing her terrible headaches and sky high blood pressure. If you are the praying type, I would appreciate any prayers. Pray for a healed body, restored health, and wisdom for her doctors. And if you want to add a little "and stay healthy" in there, it wouldn't hurt. She has been through so much illness the past couple years.

thanks!

3 comments:

Jen B. said...

and how about a "I'll pray for you and your sisters and dad for strength and courage to be there for her." Thinking of you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for your mum and you too! (((hugs)))

Mari said...

Thank you everyone for your prayers! I would like to thank my girls and hubby for all their support. I am so blessed. And thank you Matt for Kelly and Lily this week it was such a help to have them babysit me. Of course LIly kept me smiling all Friday long! Kelly's mom Mari