Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Few More

I thought of a couple more Chickie-isms:
- She is totally addicted to her blankie and pacifier, which bugs the heck out of me. Not so much the blankie, but I hate the paci. She perpetually has raw chapped spots around her mouth from the stupid thing. I try to take them away and give them to her only at bedtime, which usually backfires because she will grab them out of her crib. If I am really on my game, I will hide them under her blanket. She will realize she doesn't have them and start walking around the house calling out "blankie, are you? blankie, are you?" So stinkin' cute! This morning when she couldn't find her blankie, she picked up my yoga mat as a substitute.
- Chickie loves to jump. But she doesn't really get off the ground. One foot does, the other not so much. She will jump around screaming "jump! jump!"
- Sometimes when I pick her up or am playing on the floor with her she will give me a hug, lay her head on my shoulder, pat my back and say "oh mummy!" I am telling ya, I am helpless against her powers.
- When Daddy reads her stories at night, sometimes she will fake sleep. So cute! I love watching my two loves together!
- She is very good with her colors now and tells me what color diaper she wants at diaper changes.
- And speaking of diaper changes, when I am spraying off an icky diaper, she will stand in the doorway of the bathroom and wave and say "bye-bye poo poo."

Okay, that's it for now...

No comments: