Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Grandparent's Trailer

For as long as I have been around, my grandparent's have had a summer trailer up in Wisconsin. Really, truly for as long as I have been around. This weekend we were up to celebrate 30 years of summers hanging out, having fun. I remember endless summer days spent in the pool, fishing in the little pond, looking for shells in the Rock River, driving the golf cart and running amok with my cousins and sisters. Sadly, I hadn't been up there in probably at least ten years. Needless to say Matt and Lily had never been there. Saturday was quite the shindig! There was a pig roast, tons of food, and hours upon hours of watching Lily just be Lily. Unfortunately it was too cold for any swimming, but that didn't stop us from having tons of fun!









No comments: