Sunday, April 12, 2009

Slacking...but I blame my camera

I have been a bit of a slacker when it comes to posting. But here's the thing - I don't really like to post if I don't have pictures. I mean, c'mon, be honest, the only reason you tune in is to check out pictures of the most adorable tot around. And in order to post worthy pictures, I need to be able to take awesome shots - or even half way decent ones. My camera, to be blunt, totally sucks. You would think, being a Nikon, it would take decent to excellent pictures, but really, not so much. In order to get a clear shot, I have to have the flash on. And then it has to focus on faces, portrait mode or something, or everything is fuzzy. And I don't know if you know this about babies, but they don't really stay still while a camera auto-focuses and adjusts and does all the other crap that my camera has to do to take a decent picture. Therefore, I have a lot of pictures of the back of Lily's head, or the side of her head, or some part of her face when she has discovered my camera and comes racing toward me. I have had it with this camera. I am about read to fork over a decent sum of money to buy one of those high speed digital cameras just so I don't miss any more of Lily's youth! And lest you think it is only me with the issues, my sister has the same camera, and the same complaints.

No comments: