Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Silly Lily...She Moves!

This is how I found Lily the other day when I went to get her up from her nap...her very brief nap. When she fell asleep, I laid the blanket over her bottom half because the air conditioning was really kicking. When I went to check on her, she was awake and the blanket was completely over her head. She loves to pull blankets, burp clothes, her stuffed animals, pretty much everything over her head. Which is why swaddle her and don't usually put blankets in with her when she sleeps. She has also learned to scoot on her back. If I put her on her play mat and turn away, she will have completely scooted off of it. She kicks her chubby little legs and pushes off the ground and slides across the floor. It is pretty funny. She does this in her crib as well. She doesn't really sleep in it yet because she is still in the pack and play in our room, but I will occasionally put her in it for a nap, or more commonly after changing her so I can run and wash my hands. In the time it takes me to wash my hands, she can scoot from one end up to the corner of the other end. She gets this look on her face like "aww shucks, no place else to go". I think she is trying to get away from me already!

No comments: