Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Photos From My Phone

I have a million photos on my phone. My camera regularly refuses to take photos because the memory is too full. I back it up to the Cloud, and most have been backed up to my computer as well, yet I have a hard time clearing the memory. I have a nice Canon DSLR, but it is broken and I can't justify spending $300 to send it to Canon to find out what is wrong, especially when I always have my phone and it is easier to just take pictures on it. I upload a lot of photos to Facebook and Instagram, but I thought I would post some here as well. This selection is from the past week.


Elsa has been here. I was afraid this huge icicle was going to tear the gutter off, but I was also afraid that if I knocked it off I would tear the gutter off. Luckily it fell on its own with a deafening crash that scared the crap out of me. It's growing nicely again already...


We took the girls bowling for the first time. They had a blast. Lily really enjoyed herself and Margie had a great time running around and causing mischief. Lily actually beat me. I'm not even joking. Also, bowling is crazy expensive!


I put Margie's hair in a little braid the other night when she got out of her bath.


I am in love with these boots and must have them. Except they are a little bit out of my price range. And I don't exactly live in a rainy climate...except last September...


Every night {that I'm not working} I read to Lily in our bed and then she falls asleep there and I move her when I go to bed. Some people have strict rules about their kids sleeping in their beds, but I am not one of those people. Lily starts her night in our bed and Margie wakes up in our bed nearly every morning.


I swear there is nothing better than a cup of coffee and a homemade cookie or ten. It is a perfect breakfast, dessert, or as an afternoon pick me up. And yes, I was a bit heavy handed on the cream in my coffee. I like a lot of cream but that was a bit much!


I adore this view out my family room window. We (ahem, my wonderful husband) painted recently and we took down the nasty blinds that were up. We haven't replaced them yet and I'm not sure if I want to! Our neighbors aspen tree is gorgeous, especially covered in snow!


Margie has been sick so we have been doing a lot of this.


As a result of Margie being sick, I have been doing a lot of laundry. The king size comforter didn't wash well in the washing machine so I hand washed it in the tub. It weighed a ton! I put it in the washer for an extra rinse and spin and then threw it in the dryer and it came out great! It really needed to be washed anyway. Also, when a child is sick, it is really nice having a second floor laundry room!


This is how you pick up your big sister from school when you won't let mommy put you down. Mommy puts you in the beco carrier and walks over to school. She was nice and cozy and cuddly and my back is only a little sore today!


And finally, my girls both received teepees from my parents for Christmas. Apparently the dog is also a fan! These things are seriously great! They fold up to nothing and the girls love bringing all their treasures into them and spending hours! You can check them out here.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Because of Jackie said...

You would love Hunter boots! I have that exact color and you would be surprised how much use yo get out of them;)