Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Simple Woman Daybook



FOR TODAY…

Outside my window...it is raining and windy. And about 40. Brrr!

I am thankful for...the little life kicking in my belly!

From the kitchen...I am making chili, which is oddly appropriate for this mid April day.

I am wearing...yoga pants, a sweatshirt and my slippers.

I am creating...I am working on decluttering a bit, so I guess I am attempting to create some peace, space and order in my home.

I am going...nowhere. I'm in for the day.

I am reading...Cleopatra: A Life by Stacy Schiff, but I am having a hard time with it.

I am hoping...for better weather! Lily asks about every ten minutes if we can go outside to play.

I am hearing...The Cat in the Hat, which Lily is watching. Yep, it is a cartoon kinda day!

Around the house...not much going on. I should put away the laundry that has been on the drying rack for a few days.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Lily has her art class at the library tomorrow morning, then we clean my mom's house. Thursday she has swimming lessons, and that pretty much sums up the plans until Sunday. So thankful for a boring week after our crazy one last week.

From my picture journal...

My Chickie and I on Valentine's Day 2011


No comments: