Monday, June 30, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

So I decided that maybe I should start a blog. Why, you ask? A couple reasons. First of all, to keep our family and friends informed about what is going on in our lives. Lily does new things every day, and this way you can just log on and check in case we don't remember to tell you. Which brings me to my second reason...Lily does something new everyday, and here I can keep track of what she does and when she does it. All those little milestones and developments. I definitely have a case of mommy memory...I already can't remember when exactly she first smiled, and this is unacceptable to me. So, for myself as much as everyone else, I want to chronicle my baby's achievements! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Rita Roundhouse said...

She is cute! ox Jen

Michelle said...

Oh, I can relate. I don't have a clue when my daughter first smiled. I think all those gas grins just kind of morphed into a real smile and I didn't even notice until she was smiling all the time! Bad mommy.